Thursday, September 8, 2011

we dated and now we're married

ahhh...eternal marriage
driving home the right way from lake powell

Just a little about us. We are thayne and emily davis. We met in junior high, flirted all through high school, played tennis, served missions (him argentina, me chile), dated, and got married. We both come from 100% incredibly hilarious and wonderful families whom we love very much. He's at the U and I'm at BYU. I cheer for the U and he cheers for BYU, so I guess you could say we are the perfect combination...we do what we can.
Thayne and his brother own and run outfityours.com which is the most awesome place to buy apple accessories on earth! I am an accounting nerd at BYU...so there again, perfect combo of savvy, creative business man and boring bookkeeping geek.
I love Thayne more than anything else on earth and we're grateful for our new little life we started together on august 22, 2011. Hopefully we'll post to this blog more than once a year and hopefully you'll enjoy the little updates on our life. love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have a blog...Just a technical note- I didn't pay for four years of college to let you NOT capitalize proper nouns and the beginning of sentences!!! Ahh! Texting has made everyone's brains soft!!
    Beyond that technicality, I love you both so much and couldn't be happier for you. The festivities were fun - but I have the feeling you are enjoying fading into obscurity for awhile..I don't blame you!!! Mom (Judi)

    ReplyDelete