Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I wish I could've seen me....

Quick story. I went to my mom's aerobics class this morning at the church across the street from us. My mother is a stallion and can out aerobicize ANYONE.  That's not what this story is about, but my mom is amazing.  So, I walked home feeling pretty good about myself and there is a thin layer of snow on the roads and on the grass.  Walking across the yard, I slipped and my whole body hit the ground at once = NO grace. I let out a loud "whoooo" as I went down and was up as quickly as I was down.  Then, I pulled the classic "started-jogging-towards-my-door-while-looking-around-to-see-if-anyone-else-saw-laughing-and-shaking-my-head-so-those-people-who-saw-me-die-would-know-I-knew-how-awesomely-stupid-I-looked".  I hope somebody saw it and I hope they laughed and I hope it made their day.  Watching someone fall down is one of my favorite things on earth (as long as it causes no injury and said person is < 35 years old). I really wish I could've seen me.

PS-Thayne wanted me to write this: His professor fell down the other day and broke his shoulder.  This = NOT one of my favorite things on earth.

1 comment: