Friday, May 23, 2014

gratuitous pregnant/baby post


Oh goodness.  I could write for days and days about the last 10 months and especially about the last 10 days.  I could write about the earth-shattering love and absolute awe that this little baby has brought into our lives.  I could write a silly post about the absolute exhaustion and hilarious body stuff that happens during and after pregnancy.  I could write a very serious post about the admiration and appreciation I have for mothers the world over for sacrificing body, mind, and sanity to lovingly raise children.  Those posts will probably come soon, but for now, I'll just post pictures of my body so you can all feel good about your own, much-less-enormous bodies :)













Annette Elizabeth Davis
May 13, 2014
6:00 PM
7 Pounds 14 Ounces
19.5 Inches


 My heart!!


 MY HEART!!!!




Nettie has had some awesome jaundice so we've had a tanning bed at our house this week.  Anywho, I don't think I'm going overboard when I say I think she is the cutest baby ever to be born ever in all the history of the earth.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful como su Madre te quiero mucho Emily felicidades por ser tan buena , se que serás una excelente Mamita te mereces toda la felicidad de este mundo saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I especially love the picture with your Dad. I know that feeling. Nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has so much hair!!! Adorable! I think you're safe to say cutest baby girl ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! Seriously, she may be the cutest baby in the entire world (don't tell my family!) I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete