Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dressing Nettie

Dressing a baby is a ridiculous endeavor.  I am just super happy to shower every day.  How the heck do those awesome ladies not only dress all of their kids, but coordinate the outfit among all of there adorable children?  Luckily, I have Thayne Davis on my side.  He is for sure the stylish one in this family.  I dress the girl, and she usually ends up looking a little something like this:


Then Thayner comes along and suggests a few key outfit changes.  He's so cute about it.  He's really learned how to talk to girls these last three years of marriage.  He'll peek his head in and say, "Wow, you two look beautiful!...isn't Nettie cute? I love that shirt she's wearing...don't we have a headband that matches?  Also, I think this would look great with those pants over there.  Oh man, I think THIS shirt would just pull the whole thing together.  Eh, let's skip the rainbow tattoo today." and BAM:


Cutest girl in town.  Good thing I married such a stylish guy - he keeps his girls in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment