Sunday, February 26, 2012

say cheese!

This week put a big ole' smile on my face, and here's a few reasons why...

The amazing Emily Utt let me play her amazing player-piano. Never have I been so joyus!
I literally just woke up from this...mmmmm...
I coach the world's most adorable team of Young Women every week.
Enough said...I'm their number one fan now. They were this old band that played at Terrapin Station (that awesome bbq place on 33rd) they were awesome!
We discovered a love of Monopoly and have played about a million times this week. Thanks to Jessie and Peter for humoring us...
My Young Women (the most beautiful and stunning and amazing in the world) heart attacked us on Valentine's Day (they may or may not have made me cry)...
I found a long lost ancestor of ours...
Sara...I mean, Hermana Davis received her endowment this weekend and the whole Davis clan joined her in the temple. What a sweet experience to see someone so wonderful make so many great decisions. We are so proud of you Sara!!!
I had the best Valentine's Day ever with a surprise breakfast from Thayner and a big bouquet after a day of work. I LOVE YOU THAYNER!
I think this picture is self-explanatory. Taylor Davis is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment