Monday, July 23, 2012

hello!

this picture PROVES that I have friends.  Really good ones in fact.  A few high school slash college ladies got together to talk about babies, bunions, husbands, missions, siblings, other good friends' lives, and food. A good friend sesh really lifts my spirit and makes me SO happy.  I feel splendid that I have been blessed with such wondrous friends-thanks for being awesome ladies!

we sent this picture to Thayner in Alaska.  It really shows our true feelings for the Thaynester.

things have really changed since Thayne left.  My mom has become a boozy broad.  Come home Thayne!

Good ole' Elder Grandpa Hal got to stop by for a smudge.  He and my lovely grandma Cynthia are serving as the mission doctors centered in Houston.  They are such wonderful examples of missionary service!  It was fun to chat with grandpa and watch him eat.  Note: nobody loves food as much as grandpa Hal.  Love you guys!


1 comment:

  1. I love Becky' s camera sitting in the middle of the table waiting its turn. :)

    ReplyDelete