Tuesday, November 13, 2012

someone's in trouble...

This little beauty is courtesy of my handsome husband.  Gerbers are kind of our thang.  I get them on special occasions like birthdays and President's day, randomly as a thoughtful surprise, or sometimes (very rarely)when Thayner gets in trouble.  This particular flower is penance for Thayne not being able to read my mind...obviously he should be able to...then he would've known to swoop in and do the dishes and then finish vacuuming the house.  I never thought I was one of those psycho women, but the tongue-lashing Thayner got last night begs to differ.  Hence, I got a beautiful Gerber, an even more beautiful "thank you/sorry" hybrid card, and a great evening cross country skiing with my perfect husband (details about eight inches down).
My husband is a super hero.
 Speaking of super heroes, did I mention how cool my Young Women are?  For Young Women's in Excellence, we are doing a super hero themed extravaganza and tonight we started preparing the decorations. Good thing Claire was there, or Miles would've fallen into that city skyline...
 Remember how I said that Gerbers were our thang? Well, we have decided to make cross country skiing our Thang with a capital T. We went last night up in midway and saw deer frolicking and stars twinkling.  The photo below is our backyard.  I came home from Young Womens and Thayner was making his third lap around Canyon Rim Park (aka our back yard).  2014 Olympics, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment