Monday, February 4, 2013

adventures in the testing center part two

Yet another amazing day in the BYU Testing Center.  So, there I was just minding my own business on my HR exam, when all of a sudden I felt an uncomfortable pressure on my behind.  Of course, this must be an unfortunate mistake, I should alert the keister-kicker to his or her error.  I politely made my presence known by rapidly sitting back in my chair, but to no avail, the toe-tapping remained.  For the next twenty minutes, I felt a whole range of emotion: uncomfortableness, impatience, rage, then I laughed for about three minutes because the tap dance on my caboose never ceased.  The thing is, I never got up the nerve to turn around and see who the fanny-feeler was, they left before I could identify the bottom-bandit.

Who are you, mystery bum-toucher? Are your legs so long that your knees can't help but to curve over into my heinie?  Are they so freakishly short that you can somehow shove your legs up under that tiny desk and wedge your toes between my derriere and the seat?  Is your view of the world so skewed that you think it's okay to completely be in breach of my personal bubble, especially during a test at the BYU testing center?  I'm sure that's in the Honor Code somewhere. Anyway, fanny-feeler, I wish you the best in your future endeavors. I hope you are a female so you and testing-center-snot-sucker can get married.

3 comments:

  1. Oh m y gosh emily. This post reminds me of the budweiser commercials. Budlight presents... Mr. heinie tush toucher (high voice) tush toucher. HAHAH such good times with those soundtracks :) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this makes me laugh. This WOULD happen to you! And I totally agree with the above comment, I was thinking the same think about Real Men of Genius. "We really love your jorts!" Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete