Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm a sucker...

I finally got Instagram.  I always made fun of it because it makes any stupid old thing look like the most interesting/awesome/delicious/beautiful/attractive thing on earth.  Exhibit A:
Voila!  This boring phone at my office where I call senior citizens all day has magically turned into something that would be in a J.Crew catalogue.

Hey, look!  It makes our lives look cooler, too!

 Roasting some ginormous mallows up at the bunkhouse with our goof friends slash family Katie and Sam.
Being impostors at the BYU/UofU game...wearing red, but giving each other bones every time BYU did something awesome.

even kisses look more hipster with instagram!

welcoming fall with instagram!  For the record, instagram was not needed to enhance the beauty of today.  I LOVE YOU FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment