Tuesday, October 2, 2012

shoot!

Just returned from young women's where I bowled a gentleman's 44.  Okay, so I get up and leave for school usually between 6 and 6:30; this morning I sleepily got dressed in the dark cause I didn't want to blind Thayner with the lights. I was feeling really good about the day, felt ready for my Corp 2 test (fail! It was written by Satan himself) and had a good lunch and a good dinner planned.  I was listening to a really amazing history lecture on my commute to the Happy Valley, when, all of a sudden in American Fork I looked down and saw....



the most ridiculously weird outfit ever.  I cursed myself for getting all the way past the point of the mountain without realizing I looked like a Christmas ornament.  Welp, that's my interesting life for you.  Got some great comments from the fellow accountants. 

OOO! This actually IS interesting.  Turns out Thayner and I have friends.  We went up the canyon with a few lovely couples plus kids in the ward last night and had a great time roasting stuff, cautiously watching daddy moose not care we existed, and enjoying the gorgeous fall leaves.  What a beautiful world we live in.






No comments:

Post a Comment