Tuesday, March 5, 2013

just pretend it's still February...


drool.  What a dapper, handsome, stylish, impressive, sweet, attractive, and fine young man.  All I need to say about our Valentine's is that I love him and our immaculate dinner was almost as delicious as this boy is wonderful.



Nothing says love, romance, and forever, like a giant, bloody, heart-shaped steak from your father-in-law.  Happy Valentine's day everyone.


I've had some adventures of my own since I last wrote.
1. I am most definitely the Phantom of the Canyon Rim 3rd Ward, aka one of the ward organists. (In case you don't understand the picture, my hand is the phantom mask).
2. This is one of the more exciting jobs an accountant gets to do: an inventory count in an operating room.  I got to wear a giant, blue, sterile suit and count stuff.  Totally worth 5 years of studying.


Bluebird, soft-snow type of day with dad and Soph.  There are few things I enjoy more than a beautiful ski day.  Some of those things are the giant lunch in the lodge that we inhaled, new socks, and Thayne Davis.



1 comment:

  1. HAHAH emily I love how you write! it reminds me of when you read my your journal entry in guatemala about mass murderer. I wonder how that flat headed boy is now...

    ReplyDelete