Thursday, March 7, 2013

nothing between the ears...

As much as I'd like to write something clever, fun-to-read, and utterly hilarious that proves how awesome our life is, I got nothing in my brain. Uhhh...Thayne did a puzzle in the other room last night while I read Special Problems in our room.  Wait, that's not exciting.  Hmmm....I made chicken fried steak for the first time last night and it turned out well, but the meat was about 3-4 centimeters too thick, super neat, I know. At this very minute I'm just sitting in the Maac lounge (oh yes, us cool accounting master's students have our own lounge complete with a microwave and couches) dreading this partnership return that my group needs to get started on. Barf. But you know what?  Life is good, spring is coming, and we have a killer weekend planned.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment