Wednesday, August 8, 2012

good ole' times

As the summer is coming to a close, Thayner and I have been spending some quality time with the fams (ps: we both have big families that are hilarious, wonderful, and good times)
 ummmm, yes.  We are grateful to have gone to see this little beauty with the Bourne's and I am especially grateful that Thayne appreciates a good musical. I think that's the sign of a marriageable man.
 I know what you are thinking.  We look like the cover of a Jehovah's Witness magazine.  We basically felt like it (except a Mormonized version) on this beautiful picnic with the Davis' up near Devil's Castle at Albion Basin.
Hallelujah!  (Still on that JW kick).  There is nothing I love more that to be with Thayne, outside, joined by my dad and Katie (my crippled sister who just had knee surgery) hobbling around Red Ledges.  Thanks for a beautiful evening!

Anywho, we are just having some good ole' times this summer (interspersed by work, midterms, dishes, and cleaning the toilet) and look forward to a lifetime more!  Love to both of our incredible families who make our lives so rich and lovely!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww...we love being with you guys too. Happy birthday tomorrow Thayne!!! We hit the mother-lode of amazing guys- dragging their amazing families along with them- when we got you!!! Couldn't love ya more! Judi

    ReplyDelete