Friday, August 3, 2012

Thayne made the August cover!!

So Thayner won't tell anyone this, but Men's Health magazine FINALLY recognized his super-hotness and decided to put him on their August 2012 cover.  Actually, it's Liam Hemsworth, and for the record, Thayne is MUCH more attractive than him (actually, according to this picture, they are identical twins and the magazine cover is starting to creep me out a little).


Exhibit B.  This is what I get for being a member of the ever-hilarious Davis family.  Taylor sent this beauty out with the caption "Wow.  Thayne and Liam have almost the exact same taste in women too.  Crazy" I think this is all I need to say about this hilarious experience, the picture speaks for itself.  I could only hope to be compared to Miley Cyrus someday (barf).



3 comments:

  1. You have never looked better Em :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!! I saw a movie a few weeks ago and thought they looked so much a like.... After staring at that magazine it is creepy, hilarious on that second picture.

    ReplyDelete